It's December and it's that time of the year where we all have work parties, family dinners, events, and anything in between we're always on the run, so this week I decided put together five different hairstyles that are perfect and easy to-do for this holiday season.
It's all about the details, wear your ponytail different than usual:
- Curl all of your hair
- Tie it into a high or low ponytail
- Add a bow or hair cuff
- Separate and spray your hair
This hairstyle is perfect to keep that hair off of your neck. You can create this style in three easy steps:
- Section your hair with a deep side part
- Start on the right side and twist your hair away from your face, keep twisting until you've reached the opposite side of your head and pin
- Do the same on the left side, and pin
- Spray your hair and add bobby pins to areas where the twist might feel a little loose.
Fishtail French Braid
Instead of doing a regular french braid, switch it up by doing a fishtail this time:
- Grab to strands of hair
- Cross them over like an 'X'
- Gather another strand of hair from right side cross it over the left, keeping that 'X'
- Do the same on the left side, grab another strand and cross it over to the right
- Keep repeating this same pattern until you reach the end, secure it with a hair tie.
Add any hair accessories you'd like to wear it with, to make it a little more fancy ;)
If you remember how to do a 'Topsy Tail' this is exactly that except think of it as the bubble braid WITH the Topsy Tail, super easy and it looks like a different kind of braid:
- Tie your hair into a high or low ponytail
- Use small hair elastics for each section
- Tie a small hair elastic about 1 inch from the top of the ponytail
- Make a hole, pull the ponytail from under and through the hole
- Repeat step 4 for however long you'd like it to be
- Pull each bubble out just a little to make it look bigger and fuller
Twist and Curl
This is another super easy to do hair style that will stay in all day long:
- Curl all of your hair
- Twist a section of hair starting on the left, pin it on the opposite side of your head
- Do the same on the other side
- Grab another section of hair on either side of your head, twist and pin
If you have longer hair re-curl the ends so that it blends in with the rest of your curls.
There you have it, five EASY go-to hairstyles that will save you time while you're doing all of your last minute Christmas shopping ;)
What are your plans for the holidays? Do you have a go-to hairstyle? Stay tuned for next week, when I give you five more hairstyles that you can do this season. You can also follow along on my Instagram for daily hair inspiration for events or for your daily fitness routines
Have a great hair day! xo