This week I'll be teaching you how to do one of the most easiest hairstyles ever! If I'm in a rush or don't know what to do with my hair this is my go-to hairstyle. I should also let you know that it's perfect for those of you that are growing out your bangs and you don't know what to do with them. I do have bangs, and I get very impatient when I am trying to let them grow, and most of the time I end up just getting them trimmed.
There are days where I don't feel like braiding my hair, but I cannot stand having my hair in my face when I go for a run, or go to my OWC class, so it's so easy and quick to just twist your bangs and go. It takes me maybe two minutes to do my hair this way.
What you'll need: Bobby pins, one or two, and a hair tie. One of my favorite hair ties can be found here: Ponytail Mail
This is really the easiest and quickest hairstyle to do at home:
- Gather your bangs to the front of your face
- Create a side part. If you already wear your hair with a side part, make the part a little deeper than usual
- Start twisting your bangs away from your face and off to the side.
- When you're twisting keep adding hair as you go along.
- Secure it with one or two bobby pins
- Tie your hair into a ponytail.
There you go six easy steps to keeping your bangs off of your face. Show me the way your keep your bangs off your face by using #cabellobycarolina on social media. Follow my Instagram to see the video of me putting this hairstyle together.
Have a great hair day! xo